Monday, August 31, 2009

ITINERARY

4 nights (Nov. 18 - 21) in Barcelona at the Duc de la Victoria with breakfast
4 nights (Nov. 22 - 25) in Sitges at the Subur on the Beach with breakfast
6 nights (Nov. 26 - Dec. 2) in Montserrat at the Hotel Abat Cisneros with breakfast and dinner


A Question was posed to Kate about our Itinerary...Here is her answer on 10/29/09

In answer to some of your questions about our itinerary in Barcelona and Sitges, I have no specific plans except...on Friday night, Nov. 20th in Barcelona, we'll host an informational evening about the Threshold Choir for singers in the area.  Your presence is totally optional and I'd be delighted if you come.  I'm hoping that small groups of us can make plans to see exactly what we want, when we want while we're there. No agenda. And if we want to do something as a group, we'll easily be able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.